Saturday, March 12, 2011

JAPAN tragedy.

okay guys, I'm here with a bad news. you all already known it, I'm sure. 'cause this is a TT in Twitter since yesterday, and also a TT in the television in whole world. 
JAPAN'S EARTH QUAKE AND TSUNAMI. 
yesterday, Friday, March 11th, 8,9 Magnitude attacked the ground of Japan, exactly in Honshu's land, where our beloved artists, actors, bands, singers, mangakas, anime station and many more, lived there. the EQ was following by the tsunami waves that washed up the Sendai, Fukushima, Iwate, and many more districts and prefectures. until this minutes, there are already 600 or more victims died, and the other thousands are missing.
first I heard this news was when I'm in scouts activity in school. my course's friend texted me with all capslock, "JAPAAAAAAN :(( TSUNAMI AND 8,9M EQ!" and I was suddenly feeling like heart attack. without thinking for the second, I grabbed my phone and started browsing. I felt like crying when I read the news. oh my gosh! this is big! 8,9M~! doushiyouuu? I logged on twitter and the TT already #prayforjapan and tsunami thing. I prayed thousand times already for the safety of my beloved there. oh Tokyo, please be safe. on the way home, I'm cried with many thoughts, the optimist one, and the worst one.
I arrived home and already kicked my bag and shoes, hurried towards the television. GOSH! it's the worst~~ IYAAAAAAA~ I'm a little bit relieved when I know that Tokyo is alright, and all of my beloved was safe, but, the victims? the condition? it's too far for relief. it's worst.
I asked my friends that stayed in japan, they're safe and their condition are alright. Tokyo just attacked by total stopped transportation, and panicking citizen. but now they're already alright and they think in a week, they'll recover and back to the normal activities. #claps
the serious condition is in Iwate-ken and the other place that broken by waves. and let's send a BIG appreciation to Japan's government, they do their best to save the victims! not in a hours after the EQ, the evacuation and recovery teams already there and start their works.
and this is the news that I get (all are already confirmed)
- many japanese actrees, actors, singers, boyband/girlbandmembers, bands, and many more already confirmed safe. so don't worry about them :) there's only a few that having a minor injuries and have to stayed in hospital, but dont worry, this just a minor injuries, and surely, their schedule already canceled from their agency.
- Pokemon's creator is died because the EQ incident. RIP.
- and also many seiyuus that already confirmed safe.
- until now, japan television is broadcasting nothing but news, news, and news about the latest condition of their country. the anime and the other show, I think it is already canceled due to the condition.
- and for mangas too, I hope the mangakas and publisher is recover soon.

MINNAAAA! LET'S PRAY FOR JAPAN. FOR THEIR SAFETY, FOR THEIR CONDITION. HOPE THEY'LL RECOVER SOON AND COME BACK TO WHAT  JAPAN USED TO BE. DON'T BE TIRED FOR SENDING A SPIRIT FOR THEM. 
LET'S PRAY FOR OUR WORLD. PRAY FOR OUR EACH COUNTRY. 
LET'S PRAY AND HOPES WE'LL BE ALRIGHT,
WHO BELIEVE ALLAH SWT IS BESIDE THEM, THEY'LL BE SURELY PROTECTED.

credit news : many sources.

No comments:

Post a Comment