Sunday, August 15, 2010

if you're not here.

if you're not here.
am I still believing I can be like what I am now?
if you're not here.
am I still bringing many memories like what I am now?

why am I belonging to this place?
why am I laughing with you?
I've been thinking for awhile,
If I can stop the time passed by, I wanna be forever like this.

As the cloud slowly passed by,
On that corridor, it was after-school.
mumbling an "I wanna go home," things.
you stand by me, smiling.
humming a song with no-voice.

that peacefully silent,
that humming melody,
it's simple, you know it true
but you know? it's lasting forever

why am I with you?
why am I living in this world?
it's fine, it's fine, until now
i've always searching the answer

we won't know what will happen in the next seconds,
will it be teary? will it be sad? will it be happy?
struggling, we don't always know what we can do next,
but let's believing, with the future that no one knows

we can't hurt alone, we can't be happy alone either
on the moonlight night, I'm wishing eagerly
that our big dreams will become true, and our memories won't be disappear

Ne,
if you're not here,
I told you that I can't laugh alone, right?
if you're not here,
I told you that I can't cry without reason, right?

it's just being like true,
Ne, I'm here, why I'm here now?
it's just because,

because there is you.


Kinoshita Michi, from a thousands inspirations.
15th August 2010, 20:54

No comments:

Post a Comment