Saturday, October 09, 2010

unknown.

when I see you now, I don't know why, I feel a little bit .. umm, what is this? a little bit, lonely?



I don't know how , I don't know why , and Although I don't ever blame you anymore , and I know you are not aiming for this anymore ,

somehow , it feels like it comes back again , that lonely feeling ,

it has been long time since it become trouble to me , this little worry is very troubling me ,

when I wanna play around with you ,
I don't know, since when ,

I become worried , ' are you already have another plan ? are this all troubling you ? are you already go somewhere out with the another friend ? are your friend already in your house now? am I troubling you ? am I troubling your friends ? '

I know I'm just worrying about useless things.
I know you will be annoyed when I said such a useless things as like this.
and said 'don't ever make this little things to separate us,' or something like that.

but there's no choice, day-by-day it makes me more worried ,
this useless things make me scared .
I always say I am alright , I am alright . but in fact , I'm not .

you know me well, don't you?
you know I always worry about a little things .
sometimes I noticed about useless things .

I become scared of losing you . losing you're existence between our trios .
I'm tired from all of this . it is a pain that difficult to against .

I don't blame you anymore . I don't blame your friends and the fate either .
I've started hating myself to always noticed a little things .

this emptiness kills me little-by-little . It's more difficult than doing a physics test .

what should I do ?

when I wanna talk to you I feel a little awkward ,
my brain always alert me with many questions .
' am I troubling you ? is this feel so right for us ? '

It's heavy .. to much heavy that I can't resist ..

you know what ?
I'm always want to ask you to play and go somewhere with us ,
but in the end , I thought so many things and prefer to not say it .

it's dissapointing . many times I asked you to come and you couldn't go.

I know you must study hard . I know you must hold on with what you should do now .
I know I should be shut up . I know this just increase your problem now .
I know it's annoying . again I annoyed you with my selfishness .

I'm just being honest . I can't resist it anymore .

I hate for losing you . I'm hating it so much .

and I'm more hating myself for my stupidness,
until now, I don't know really what should I do for resist this .

I'm better shut up now, am not I?
I'm sorry for my stupid selfishness .
I'm just feeling a little unwell .

がんばってね。

No comments:

Post a Comment