Wednesday, December 05, 2012

fandom oh my lovely fandom!

ketika suatu kebahagiaan yang tak tergantikan ini bermula dari sini..





Arashi, thank you for all of this fluffy happiness and unbearable excitement! 
We are different from the start, we wouldn't have known each other like this if you five hadn't come into our world. 
Thankyou Arashi for make me meeting all of this wonderful people.
I'm truthfully and eternally grateful for our encounter.
it's all because of you, Arashi.
I don't really feel lonely in this boring high school days.
because everything fulfilled by you five's presences.
you're the whole reason I'm trying to do my best on my Japanese studying.
you five means a lot for me.
please do your best from now on too,
because whenever I see you five do your best,
it makes me feel encouraged,
to also do my best.

 Thank you, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment