Sunday, May 13, 2012

HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARRY~

HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY! *ofwhat?*
to me for being Arashian for one year, yey!
I can't remember properly what day I was officially loving Arashi and starting to stalk them a lot in fandom. The one that I remember was I've been around this fandom since March last year. A~ time flies really fast, huh? I feel like I still really 'mada-mada' in this fandom. there is indeed ALOT of things that I still don't know about fandom, stuff, etcetera. but certainly, this year is worth a lot to me. this one year I've known many things that I didn't ever know before. I stalk them in around 24hours, downloading many stuff like 4-5x bigger than usual, made many friends in fandom (meet them personally and flailing together), and because of them, my Japanese improved, alot better than before. and my knowledge about Jpop is also improved alot.
if I say it in a bit of exaggerating way, they are changing my life.

really, if you know how I am properly before, you will say I've changed a lot since I know them. Well, long before, I've been a really melancholic person. I was always pretending to be lonely, I didnt have any realisation of my own dream, I still couldn't understand properly why my friend was leaving me and choosing her own future. I was just always thinking about myself, I pretended to understand the whole situation although I couldn't at all. I'm full of myself and wouldn't bother to look at others.

but I found Arashi. you will know this can be really silly, but it is, exactly. they're funnily changing my life, slowly, they're cheering me alot, they're pushing my back to face tomorrow, they sing me a life when my everyday went blank, they raise my tension up million times better when I'm sadly sulking in the corner. they make me learn many things through their forever silly actions. they teach me how important a friend is. they introduce me to a whole new world, a beautiful one. where we should change our tears to a piece of joy by ourselves. just by watching them though this crystal LED monitors and listening to their songs.

hey--you talk that big about Arashi, but I can't find them interesting at all.

okay, you must think like that. you'll exactly think like that. no wonder, if I should say, they're just a bunch of lucky idiots. but just don't compare them to everything outside, like example, K-pop etcetera. K-pop indeed a really good one, they're pro at dance, their music is great and their face is gorgeous. But just don't compare Arashi with them because their genre is not in the same at all, since first.

Hmm, what words I should use to explain it all? Korean and Japanese television viewers or I should say, the people's way of understandings is different in the first place. I don't really know about how thing works in Korea, but in Japan, even the language, the way they convey their feelings into words is deep. they made many pronouns, verbs, and sometimes a hard-to-understand slangs by themselves and sometimes, just for themselves. they're close to Javanese people, they have the best etiquette to treat people and many unique cultures that spesialize their way of life to others. they have a big pride, they hate plagiarize others so they did what they think is good, judging it by themselves. So they made music by what they think is good. they made choreo by what they think will look good. and sometimes people in the foreign countries are seeing them with a weird face, not many people in this world can take and accept their culture open-mindedly. That’s why not many people is willingly to know them more after watching or listening their song, even saying that they aren’t looking good at all.

Okay, I convince you one thing. They’re exactly not handsome at all. Their voice isn’t really good and sometimes their choreographies are lame enough to watch. If you ask me what side I take interest on them is their way to entertain people. They are an idol after all. They aren’t boyband or singer, they won’t sing in a really good voice or dance perfectly in rhythm. They’re doing many things to entertain people, even a really stupid one like doing a Human Bird or experimenting with Liquid Nitrogen, or put stockings over their heads and cut their shirt to show nipples in TV. They aren’t comedians, but they are doing it in their own will just to entertain many people that watching them in front of the TV and make them laughing to see their stupidity.

They love people smiling, they will do anything if that way many people will smile, they once said that they hold concerts, hope that every people that go watch them will forget their worries for awhile, just in three hours they will have fun, and hope that they’ll go home with a new courage to fight over tomorrow. Nino said in the end of the concert once,

“ we may suck at singing, maybe we are even bad at dancing, and maybe when we speak, we aren’t funny at all. But in everything we do, we put our hearts in to it. ‘it will be good if everyone is happy.’ And think like ‘how to make everyone enjoy the show.’ We do a concert thinking how to make it enjoyable for you all. That’s all what we think about. “

Arashi have been 12 years fighting in the entertainment world, they’re doing it really from zero. Because they’ve experiencing a painful downhill, when they’re getting on their peak of popularity, they won’t let themselves to be conceited over all of their success. They just simply think how they make songs, how they dance and hold concert and how they appear on TV will entertain many people. They don’t want to think deeper about their success, because if they overthink about it they’ll let themselves become selfish. They hold their simple principle, that they’re doing it for group, for their fans, and for everyone who watching over them. They’re treasuring many moments, always grateful to everyone that support their backs, and they always think that they won’t be anything without many powers that everyone bringing to them. Because of it they always do their best, even they’re in a really small stage or in a big stage. And when I watch their effort, they always bring me courage to also do my best.

They also teach me about how to treasure people around you. Entertainment world is a strict bussiness, where the one who have a big power will absolutely win, and loss is at them who don’t have any power to move forward. Arashi is a group that contains 5 people, with distinct characters and many huge difference between each other. Like anyone in a group, we will always expect many fighting and hassle all over them. But actually, in this long 12 years, they don’t have any fights until now. Their ties between each other are so tight, they’re saying by themselves that they are like a group of childhood friends. Their balance within each characters is really good. They understand each other just by looking at them, feel the atmosphere between them without letting so much to say. If someone not in the mood to talk, they will understand and let him. If someone make a fault, the others will be there to cover him automatically. They don’t want to shine alone by themselves, everyone must be together and feel the same thing. There is no one left behind, they won’t let anyone left behind. The incredible thing I feel about them is, that feeling is reaching everyone who watching them without them proudly saying it.

They also teach me to laugh over our own faults and don’t let ourselves thinking too much about it. They are awesome, really. They won’t be really serious over any mistakes. If someone make any mistakes in concert, they’ll make it to be a joke that everyone will laugh about. But it doesn’t mean they don’t do it properly. Because if something must done properly without any mistakes, they’ll do their best to not do anything wrong
I’m proud to be their fans because they teach me many things, I don’t just listen their music or adore their looks, they give me something more just by watch them. And I think it’s worth a lot to me, even if people won’t understand. I’m selfishly explaining them with my own words, but they’re like this in front of my eyes. I know not everyone will think the same thing, but to me it is.

and from now on, I want to improve my japanese skills and continue to watch over them, and do my best for the sake of my biggest ambitions to go to Japan and watch their concerts!

Once again, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY ME! :D
PS : this is a repost from my DW account. and although it is a kind of awkward, I really want to post this. thank you for your consideration. oh and you can see my arashian friends in my older posts ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment