Sunday, February 06, 2011

Soufuu - Tanizawa Tomofumi FULL

AAA, this is so embarassing.. I tried to listen the song repeatedly to catch the romaji and all of sudden, I translated it .___. my japanese and my english are terrible.. :( the translation isn't absolute and even me unsure about this T_T
but I'm struggling with this! because it seems like no one already write the full version lyrics and the translation, I tried it .___. so bear with me, onegaishimasu (._.)
and I'm already working for "Kimi ni Todoke..." ^^


Soufuu - Tomofumi Tanizawa
Kimi ni Todoke 2nd OP1 

masshiro peeji mekuru
tobidasu irodoru hajikeru
mangekyou no fuukei


i turn the white page
to a prismatic burst
of kaledoscopic scenery


kizukeba sutoori mada
gikochi naku hajimatta bakari
shinkokyuu wo mou ikai
 
when I realized, the story was still
struggling to unfold itself
I take a deep breath

 

tabi suru kaze
tsutsumikomu you ni senaka osu
 
the travelling wind blows,
like carrying my backs along with

 

aa yawarakakute atatakai kimi no te
nigirishimete sono kokoro no oku made todoku you ni


Aa, your hands are so soft and warm
I grasp it tightly and brought it closer to your heart,
hoping it reach you

 

hohoende kureta nara nigirikaeshite kuretara
boku wa tada mae wo miteru


if you give me smile exchange, and squeeze my hands back,
I will keep looking forward

 

totsuzen kizuite shimau
kakushi daikanjou no uzumaku hazukashii gurai ni


suddenly, I noticed
a hidden great feelings whirl out from me, make me embarassed

 

tabi suru kaze
machikirenai tte hashiridasu


the travelling wind
can't waiting impatiently then I start running on

 

aa sou mato mitai
yomikae kioku wa
tomedonakute adokenakute
yoke ni kagayaite mieta'n da


aa It seem like the target (?)
this exchanged soul
endlessly, innocently,
getting more shining in my eyes

 

okubyousa mo uwasa mo
sawayaka na kaze ni naru
boku wa tada mae wo


cowardice or gossips
will change to refreshing winds
I'm just looking forward..


dare yori yawarakakute atatakai kimi no te
nigirishimete sono kokoro no oku made todoku you ni
hohoende kureta nara nigirikaeshite kuretara
boku wa kimi no te hite yuku
 
your hands are so soft and warm, more than anyone else
I grasp it tightly and brought it closer to your heart,
hoping it reach you
if you give me smile exchange, and squeeze my hands back
I'll take your hands and run



credits romaji & teribble translation : kinoshitamichi :)

No comments:

Post a Comment